Palazzo Brignole, known as Palazzo Bianco (the White Palace) for the colour of its external walls, is full of history and art, prestige and elegance. Situated at 11 Via Garibaldi, in the historical centre of Genoa, and part of the Rolli palaces of Genoa, it became UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2006. It belonged to one of the wealthiest families in Genoa, and Maria Brignole, the duchess of Galliera wanted to make it a public art gallery after her death, then opened in 1050.
The precious rooms of the building can be used for exclusive events or corporate and business meetings. Palazzo Bianco is, in fact, ideal for those wanting to spend time at work events in a prestigious and particularly beautiful environment. The elegant and spacious gardens of the Palace are the ideal venue for business cocktails as well as for cultural events and private parties.
The magnificent view of the city can be admired taking the external lift.
Guests at Palazzo Bianco can also admire the numerous 16th-century paintings by famous Italian artists such as Veronese, Vasari, Filippino Lippi, but also French and Spanish artists of the 17th and 18th centuries, such as José de Ribera, Simon Vouet. Also of great importance are the rooms dedicated to Flemish and Dutch paintings by Antoon Van Dyck, Gerard David and Pieter Paul Rubens, as well as the Genoese rooms with paintings by Grechetto, Bernardo Strozzi, Valerio Castello, and the penitent Magdalene by Antonio Canova, one of the masterpieces of the Palace.